Monday, August 3, 2009

What has been happening in Taiwan...

6/1/09 Saturday

Waking up, I did mathematics. Then I ate lunch, which was pretty good. Afterwads, I took a practice SAT reasoning test for the first time ( It was pretty challenging and straining). Nevertheless, it felt good to be occupied with work and to know that I was being challenged in my intelligence.

8/2/09 Soul Warming Fuzzy Sunday

There is a Proverb speaking that what every man desires is unfailing love, and I personally believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, called to be the vessels of God which overflow with cheerful red blood cells of love. I am so thankiful of the church nearby, called The Way( I should take a picture of it and then post it sometime). The Lord has answered my prayer for my dad to have a Spirit-filled biblical church to attend. The hospitality and love of the church overwhelms me to declare with joy the personal grace that God has provided: "I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, O Lord, proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds"(Psalm 26:6-7)

The church is about a 5 minute walking distance from where I live. Walking there at 10:00AM on a bright Sunday morning was a delightful experience, for the sky was as blue as a sky blue Crayola crayon. Entering, you soon experience a warm atmosphere of acceptance and kindness. The Pastor, a congenial funny man, Pastor John, opens the service with a Scripture reading, and then leads worship. The worship band consists of a piano, drums, violin, and guitar. It is very upbeat and powerful, where the congregation is deeply engaged in praising God. After the service, my dad and I attended a Father's fellowship. We ate small snack at a French restuarant, and there had a time of reflection. I deeply enjoyed the company of the brothers and sisters there, along with the time I was able to spend with my dad.

8/3/09

Went to Wen Hua Univerisity, to do math and SAT. Afterwads, ordered glasses. Yep.

No comments: