Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Taiwan 7/28 Tuesday

Would it not be fantasting and extremely refreshing to sleep 9 hours a night for a couple of days? Well, that has been happening since I have been in Taiwan, Yesterday, the 28th of July, my schedule was set for learning chemistry, algebra, and physics. My dad, who enjoys teaching, plans on establishing a more solid foundation in my education through guiding me in chemistry, algebra, and physics material. The work and learning has challenged me be more diciplined and diligent. The character to develop better time mangement is difficult; nevertheless, my mother said it is essential to have that skill. The Bible says that there are benefits when one pursues discipline: "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid"(Proverbs 12:1). When one loves knowledge, it is inevitable for him to grow in knowledge. Similar to if an individual loves cake. My sister loves cheesecake; hence, if you put a mouth-watering New York smooth creamy irresistablely delicous strawbeary cheese cake in front of her, she is bound to eat it. Likewise, if an individual love knowledge, he will grow in knowledge, whether in the knowledge of God, or in the knowledge of the proper techniques of brushing your teeth. After eating breakfast yesterday, I took took my teeth to the "carwash" a.k.a bathroom. There, I gave it a scrub using invigorating teeth body shampoo. My dad and I then made our way to The University of Continuing Education. There I listened to a powerful sermon from ihop.org, regarding taking a stand of compassion against child prostitution. AFterwards, we went to go eat dinner, and later we went to the park to go excercise at a nearby middle school, which has a basketball court and track. Overall, that was my day, I hope you enjoyed learning about what I did and the lessons I learned. :)

No comments: