Sunday, July 26, 2009

Taiwan!! Journal.

The church in Taiwan heavily focuses on "lee bai", or attending Sunday Worship. Yesterday, I was praying for the Lord to provide my dad ( I am currently spending time with my dad now) and I a biblical Spirit filled church to attend. While walking down the road, my dad pointed out a nearby church, and guess what, that exact time, the youth service was starting. My dad and I went to the service, and we enjoyed it very much. The Pastor spoke on Matthew 4, regarding Jesus in the desert, and it brought new insight to my eyes to the character of Jesus and how to deal with temptation. Today, Sunday, we went to the worship service, which was pretty awesome. Before worship, they read a Psalm, and while the congegration praises, I really feel that the name of Jesus is being lifted higher. Afterward the service, Iwas able to hang out with the Pastor's son, Luke, who is a pretty cool drummer. I hope to return and maybe sometime jam with him. Nevertheless, since my dad established a disciplined schedule in my summer, to learn chemistry, physics, and math; therefore, I returned home. That was basically the highlight of my dad though. More will be hopefully posted. God bless!

No comments: