Sunday, January 16, 2011

thoughts

been thinking a lot. heard a message yesterday from mike bickle, talking about how everything we do now has a consequence in eternity. he talked from 1 cor, about building on our foundation with gold, silver, straw or hay. I want to be one that builds on my foundation with gold. we all have to face christ during the last day of judgement, where he'll give according to what we did on earth(2 cor). even little things matter; christ see's them.

really praying for my church and myself. recall from my baptism class--about half of those in my baptism class don't even go to church anymore. really praying that God will bring them back. sorta depressing, but pressing on, knowing that God can do miracles.

Pastor John preached this morning about the the worship empowered by the Holy Spirit. really hoping we can later in the futre have ministry time where we lay hands on one another, seeing the power of the holy spirit.

No comments: